Staircase Property Management started out in Auckland, and it’s home to our national head office – we love this town! Auckland is home to more landlords and renters than anywhere else in New Zealand, so whether you’re looking for somewhere to live or need tenants for your rental property, we’re here to help.
The team at Staircase has helped thousands of New Zealanders to become successful property investors over the last 20 years, setting them up with the lifestyle of their dreams.
Our team are passionate property enthusiasts… you won’t find a more knowledgeable group of committed people anywhere in New Zealand. We believe Property Managers should operate with the same level of professionalism as an accountant, lawyer or health professional. Unlike the many property management brands that are an afterthought, or ‘bolted’ on to a real estate sales office, Staircase Property Management offers our investor partners a bespoke suite of investment-related services.
An “end to end” Property Management service for all types of residential property, both long-term and short-term leasing:
We also offer a range of Insurance options created specifically for landlords... plus the full suite of accountancy services and advice.
$250 Prezzy Card. Full terms and conditions for new client onboarding and eligibility:
1. The $250 prezzy card is 'payable' when the first rental amount is received by Staircase Property Management ("SPM").
2. You will need to sign a property management agreement ("PM agreement") for a term of no less than 2 years
3. Should you cancel your PM agreement within the 2 year period, the $250 is re-payable to SPM in full.
4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer available through the Staircase Group.
5. We reserve the right to decline the management of any property.
6. This offer is only available to new clients in the Auckland region.